lunes, 25 de julio de 2011

salvation army

I don't really know how to proceed.  I feel really let down by the Salvation Army and by my family.  I don't consider myself at all to be a bad person, but they do!  One of my brothers continues to do everything he can to discredit me with my ex-wife and with my sons.  The last time I saw him and said that I should be pleased to be able to have some sort of relationship with my younger son.  He responded with:  "I can tell you now that it will never happen!"   As a matter of fact I saw my younger son for the first time  in more than 30 years, at my mother's funeral.  He looked at me with complete curiosity but we never spoke.  I was terrified of rejection if I had approached him.  I only wish that another member of my family had acted as mediator.   I was staying with my sister in Cardiff Christmas 2010 soon after my mother had died.  She showed me the invitation she had received to my younger son's forthcoming wedding.  It was called: "the Awesome Wedding".  She actually went all the way to some small village in Essex for the wedding.  Upon entering she saw my troublemaking brother talking to my daughter-in-law telling her how unreliable I was and that they would be better off having no contact with me!  As soon as they saw her they stopped the conversation!  During the wedding ceremony the meaning of the term "Awesome"  became clear.  My younger son had changed his surname by deed poll  from Kerslake to Awsomé!!  I have to say that since before Christmas 2010 I have heard nothing from my children so I guess that my brother has triumphed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario